Move Residue Out of the Way
- Residue in the seed furrow will cause late emergence
- Row cleaners are time consuming to adjust
- CleanSweep makes row cleaner adjustments easy
- After a While, I Stop Adjusting Them
- Rarely do we talk to a farmer who likes taking the time to adjust row cleaners, and many admittedly will let the row cleaners run incorrectly instead of take the time to adjust them. This can be costly, as residue is hairpinned against seeds or as soil is plowed out of the way. Hairpinned residue wicks moisture from the seed, causing late emergence and loss in profitability. We knew there had to be a better way than to live in frustration and accept the yield loss, and now you have a fix.
Give Every Seed a Chance
CleanSweep allows you to adjust row cleaners from the cab. Since it is easy, you will make adjustments when you should and prevent:
- Late emergence from heat and moisture loss
- Seedling diseases
- Nutrients tied up by residue
Simple System, Big Payback
CleanSweep uses air cylinders on each row cleaner that can have pressure added to them or removed. Be more aggressive or run lighter, the choice is yours. The pressure adjustment is made by moving a lever in the cab to apply lift pressure or down pressure to the cylinders so they clean the way you want them to. The result is correctly adjusted row cleaners, time savings, and an end to the frustration of not having the planter set correctly.
Remove residue so the row unit doesn't have to worry about it, and get a more consistent stand with ease. CleanSweep just makes sense, and dollars.