Field-IQ Crop Input Control System
The Trimble® Field-IQ™ crop input control system provides you with a complete field application solution, enabling productive and efficient operation for your planting and nutrient and pest management operations. The Field-IQ system works with the Trimble FmX® integrated display, CFX-750™ display, and the TMX-2050.
The Field-IQ™ crop input control system provides key precision agriculture functionality for your flow and application control, including:
Variable Rate Application Control
Save on input costs by monitoring and simultaneously varying up to 6 different materials to precisely plant seeds, apply chemicals, and broadcast fertilizers.
- Keep as-applied mapping records of inputs
- Adjust your seed population, fertilizer rates, or spray application manually or using a prescription created with Farm Works Mapping™ software
- For more efficient fertilizer utilization, add a GreenSeeker® system
Automatic Section Control
Increase your profits by avoiding double coverage and eliminating wasted inputs using automatic or manual section control.
- Automatically control up to 48 rows individually for maximum savings and increased yields
- See where you have been and what you have done with overlap detection
- Eliminate overlap by adding Tru Count Air Clutches® and Tru Count LiquiBlock™ Valves
Monitor real-time seeding information or fertilizer delivery lines and prevent costly planter problems by catching them early before they cause yield reduction.
- See the results of singulation analysis, including information on population, singulation, skips/multiples, spacing, and quality of spacing
Spinner Speed Control
Automatically control spinner speed for spreader application systems.