AUTOLOCK® ELECTRIC TARP
• Powerful motor controls tension of the tarp. When heaped loads settle, touch switch to tighten. Worm gear creates an instant, positive lock with no backing off for a tighter fitting, longer lasting tarp. No brakes to fail. A substantial 194:1 gear ratio with durable, corrosion resistant metal housing.
• Unique dual drive system consists of strong synthetic cable and tension spring working together to deliver a powerful front and rear drive for a wind resistant design. The roller guides provide a controlled wrap of the cables while protecting latch plate, cables and end caps. Mount spring box horizontal or vertical.
• Rotating and telescoping motor mount reduces stress on drive components and pivot arm, roll tube rises over heaped loads.
• Durable, yet lightweight 3 in. corrosion resistant aluminum roll tube offers a faster, straighter roll. The integrated rope channel provides continuous tarp attachment creating uniform tension for a better fitting, longer lasting tarp.
SRT-2® SPOOL ROLL TARP
• Spring loaded spools provide continuous tarp tension when rolling, even in windy conditions.
• Tension ratchets allow for fine tuning tarp tension during initial install, no additional adjustments needed.
• Durable, yet lightweight 3 in. corrosion resistant aluminum roll tube offers a faster, straighter roll. The integrated rope channeL provides continuous tarp attachment creating uniform tension for a better fitting, longer lasting tarp.
• Telescoping crank handle with flex drive delivers non-binding smooth operation and increase longevity. Mount at front, rear or sides with eight 45-degree storage positions.
ROLTEC® ELECTRIC TARP CONVERSION
• Powerful motor controls tension of the tarp. When heaped loads settle, touch switch to tighten. Worm gear creates an instant positive lock with no backing off for a tighter fitting, longer lasting tarp.No brakes to fail. A substantial 194:1 gear ratio with durable, corrosion resistant metal housing.
• Rotating and telescoping motor mount reduces stress on drive components and pivot arm, roll tube rises over heaped loads. Four springs create positive return tension when closing tarp.
• Universal mounting bracket is sturdy and lightweight, easily installs on most trailers. Female dual-pole connector mounts without additional drilling.
• Simply remove pin for manual override, motor stays secured to roll tube.
Shur-Lok® provides you with watertight dependability, for increased productivity and less downtime – because more loads mean more profit.
The Shur-Flex™ crank offers convenient flexibility. It folds at the knuckle and secures with offset or pinless offset retainers – no more pin-and-cable hassles.
The front fabric cap makes it easier to come over the top of the doghouse. Double bows secure into a double bow bracket – exactly the right spacing for tightening down the front of the tarp. The front stretch roll return guides the roll tarp over the end cap. Reinforced stitching along the radius corner of the fabric cap helps the tarp withstand the stresses of highway speed.
Electric Shur-Lok® options are also available for most trailer types.
- High-Lift End Gates
- Shur-Flex™ Crank Arm - Pivots on a knuckle and folds for storage. Stores on side to accommodate rear doors.
- Durabow™ - Molded resin bow supports tarp but has enough give to be left on during loading.
- Turning Point™ Bow System - Angled bracket allows bow to move freely. Swings up and over loads without binding.
- Flexible Easy-Off Tarp Stop - Bends even in subzero cold. Impact and abrasion resistant with embedded safety plates.
- Shur-Return™ - Non-stretch solid braid rope with heavy-duty steel tension spring. Works well in cold weather.
From older trucks to the very latest models, Shur-Lok® will protect whatever you’re hauling! Our standard features fit most applications, but plenty of options are available to suit your specific hauling needs.
Galvanized steel end caps come standard, both low-rise and high-rise styles, but an upgrade to aluminum easy-off caps offers easier installation and removal. These anchor with over-center clamps inside the truck box. We also offer standard aluminum caps.
The standard crank arm mounts vertically across the back of the box and gives four-position length adjustment. The U-joint has a 21-tooth splined key to adjust the tarp tension every 17 degrees. Upgrading to the Shur-Flex™ crank provides the flexibility to accommodate cargo doors or grain gates. It folds at the knuckle and secures to the side of the box with offset retainers. Try our pinless offset retainer to eliminate pin-and-cable hassles.
Our standard stretch cord return guides the roll tube over the end cap, with a protective cover to reduce rope fraying. An upgrade to our patented Shur-Return™ features a heavy-duty steel tension spring. 1/4-inch non-stretch solid braid rope and lifetime warranty.
- Aluminum Latchplate
- Easy-Off Tarp Stops
- Galvanized Bows/Brackets
- Aluminum End Caps
- 1” Ridge Strap w/Ratchet
- Stretch Cord Return
- Standard Crank Arm w/80” Extension
- Pinless Crank Retainer w/7” Standoff
- 18- or 20-Oz. Vinyl Tarp
ACCESS® LIMITED EDITION ROLL-UP COVER
Our top of the line ACCESS® Limited Edition Roll-Up Cover allows room for everything, except compromise. The 1-1/2 in. increased capacity design offers additional storage space with four season protection while the XT-DIAL™ Tension Adjuster easily ensures you have the tightest truck bed cover on the road. The five included accessories are designed to increase the functionality of your pickup. Versatile and capable, the ACCESS® Limited Edition Roll-Up Cover is the premier tonneau cover for you.