The Trimble® Field-IQ™ crop input control system provides you with a complete field application solution, enabling productive and efficient operation for your planting and nutrient and pest management operations. The Field-IQ system works with the Trimble FmX® integrated display, CFX-750™ display, and the TMX-2050.
The Field-IQ™ crop input control system provides key precision agriculture functionality for your flow and application control, including:
Variable Rate Application Control
Save on input costs by monitoring and simultaneously varying up to 6 different materials to precisely plant seeds, apply chemicals, and broadcast fertilizers.
- Keep as-applied mapping records of inputs
- Adjust your seed population, fertilizer rates, or spray application manually or using a prescription created with Farm Works Mapping™ software
- For more efficient fertilizer utilization, add a GreenSeeker® system
Automatic Section Control
Increase your profits by avoiding double coverage and eliminating wasted inputs using automatic or manual section control.
- Automatically control up to 48 rows individually for maximum savings and increased yields
- See where you have been and what you have done with overlap detection
- Eliminate overlap by adding Tru Count Air Clutches® and Tru Count LiquiBlock™ Valves
Monitor real-time seeding information or fertilizer delivery lines and prevent costly planter problems by catching them early before they cause yield reduction.
- See the results of singulation analysis, including information on population, singulation, skips/multiples, spacing, and quality of spacing
Spinner Speed Control
Automatically control spinner speed for spreader application systems.
WeedSeeker Spot Spray System
The Trimble® WeedSeeker® spot spray system is an effective solution to help you efficiently control weeds. The WeedSeeker system senses if a weed is present and signals a spray nozzle to deliver a precise amount of chemical—spraying only the weed and not the bare ground. It is most effective in areas where weeds occur intermittently.
- Save on overall weed control costs
- Reduce chemical usage by applying precisely and in low amounts
- Reduce the environmental impact of your field activities
- Cut down on time and labor
- Operate day or night at speeds up to 10 mph*
*Higher speeds are achievable by remotely mounting the spray solenoid
Use WeedSeeker to automatically spot spray your orchard, vineyard, fallow field, or row crop. Control weeds in chem-fallow operations, pre-plant weed spraying, as well as post-harvest weed control.
GreenSeeker Crop Sensing System
The Trimble® GreenSeeker® crop sensing system helps you effectively and precisely manage crop inputs on-the-go. With GreenSeeker, you can address field variability by applying the right amount of fertilizer, in the right place, at the right time.
- Create a high-yielding environment for your crop to grow
- Reduce nutrient input costs by eliminating excess application
- Eliminate the need for application maps or agronomist recommendations
- Operate night or day, and in fog or clouds
The GreenSeeker system uses optical sensors to measure and quantify the variability of the crop. It then creates a targeted prescription to treat the crop variability. Use GreenSeeker to apply your UAN, UREA, and NH3 to help increase crop yields and ultimately increase your profitability.
GreenSeeker Handheld Crop Sensor
Use the GreenSeeker® handheld to instantly take a reading of your crop's health. Readings can be used to make non-subjective decisions regarding the amount of fertilizer to be applied to your crop, resulting in more efficient use of fertilizer—a benefit to your bottom line and the environment.
How it works
- The sensor emits brief bursts of red and infrared light, and then measures the amount of each type of light that is reflected back from the plant
- The sensor continues to sample the scanned area as long as the trigger remains engaged
- The sensor displays the measured value in terms of an NDVI reading (ranging from 0.00 to 0.99) on its LCD display screen
- The strength of the detected light is a direct indicator of the health of the crop; the higher the reading, the healthier the plant