- Double tapered bearing at discharge handles both radial & axial loads; superior to a ball bearing.
- 12ga tubing throughout entire auger is heavier than the industry standard; nearly 2x thicker than 14ga.
- 5/16" double flighting at intake, 3/16" flighting throughout remainder -1 /4" remainder on Hl 3XT.
- Iron Edge Flighting throughout entire auger: up to 50% thicker edge.
- Triple bolted flight connection for superior reliability you can count on.
- Powder Coat Plus for superior coating & longer lasting.
- Brand new highway-rated tires & rims are standard on all of our H-XT models.
- Hydraulic scissor-lift eliminates risk of fraying & snapping lift cables.
- Small-gap hopper grate: a safety priority without sacrificing capacity.
- Every service access requires a pin or bolt removal to decrease risk of accidents.
- Velocity check valve locks hydraulics at the sudden loss of pressure.
- Reflective tape along tube & axle increase road safety; optional axle light kit available.
- Fast-access flighting port for the easiest flight removal & service. (Patent Pending)
- Double chain coupler offers longer-life & easier maintenance.
- All grease points are easy access.
- Large infeed access doors for better clean-out & serviceability.
- Constant velocity joint on driveline for extended life & less frequent greasing.
- Top overflow protection to prevent auger from plugging during standard operation.