Ag Leader provides the most widely-used grain yield monitoring technology in the world. Create and view yield and moisture maps while harvesting and instantly observe how field conditions affect yield. Only Ag Leader provides yield monitoring for nearly all combines made in the last 25 years.
- AutoSwath™ for Harvest
Harvest data is recorded based on the number of rows being harvested, providing accurate data when harvesting point rows or partial swaths.
- Yield and Moisture Mapping
View yield and moisture maps in real time for instant feedback on yield performance across the field.
- Hybrid/Variety Yield Mapping
Overlay planting maps with real-time harvest maps to view instant yield and moisture variations by hybrid/variety in the field. This provides better seed selection data for next planting season.
- Summary Screen
Harvest summary screen provides at-a-glance information about number of acres harvested, total and average bushels harvested and more.
How a Yield Monitor Works
- Grain is fed into the harvester’s elevator where sensors read the moisture content of the grain.
- As the grain is delivered to the holding tank, the mass flow sensor monitors yield.
- Information on both yield and moisture from the sensors are recorded by the EDGE or INTEGRA displays mounted in the cab.
- More accurate yield data.
- On-the-go yield comparisons.
- Better hybrid/variety selections.
- Make storage decisions based on moisture readings in the field.
- In-depth performance analysis